Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✔ Employee, ✔ Bookkeeper
Save and Retrieve Vendor is a feature that allows Spenmo users to save recipient details for future invoice payments. This will remove the necessity for users to re-enter payment details each time invoice payment is created to a previously paid recipient. At the same time, this will reduce the possibility of entering the wrong recipient details.
Saving a Vendor
1. Click on 'Bill' on your Spenmo dashboard.
2. On the Bill page, click ‘Upload invoice file / type payment instructions’.
3. Click on ‘Browse files’ to upload your invoice file or simply drag and drop the file. We accept JPG, PNG, PDF format for the invoice.
4. To add a new recipient, click on ‘Recipient’ and select ‘+ New Recipient’.
5. Fill in the rest of the required fields for the payment.
6. Once all the forms are filled, click ‘Submit for Approval’ to proceed.
7. To save this recipient as a new vendor, click on ‘Save and Submit’.
Retrieving a saved Vendor
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 as instructed above.
2. To retrieve a saved vendor, click on ‘Recipient’ and select a saved vendor from the drop down menu.
3. Fill in remaining required bill details if any.
4. Once all the forms are filled, click ‘Submit for Approval’ to proceed.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.