Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Accountant, ✖ Employee, ✖ Bookkeeper
This article will serve as a guide on how to top up your Philippines-based PHP account with our new Auto Top-Up feature.
1. Click ‘Top Up Now’ on your dashboard.
2. On the Top Up page, choose Netbank (formerly ‘Romblon Community Rural Bank’) for your bank transfer. Top up by transferring funds to your Netbank account number on the page. Your transfer to the account will be directly credited to your Company Balance. You will have to transfer the top up to your unique Virtual Account, which you can find on your top-up page. The account number is a dedicated Virtual Account with Spenmo and remains the same for all your top-ups.
How long will it take for my top-ups to reflect on my account?
1. InstaPay Transfers:
Top-ups made with InstaPay will reflect in your Spenmo dashboard within 30 minutes. The maximum top-up limit for InstaPay is PHP 50,000.
2. Pesonet Transfers:
- Top-ups of more than PHP 50,0000 will be sent with Pesonet. Pesonet transactions are processed between 9.00 AM to 3.30 PM on banking days.
- Transactions made before 8.00 AM on banking days will be processed after 10.30 AM.
- Transactions made between 8.00 AM to 2.00 PM on banking days will be processed after 4.30 PM.
- Any transactions made after 3.30 PM or on banking holidays (including weekends) are processed on the next banking day.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any additional assistance required.