Role: ✔ Admin, ✖ Accountant, ✖ Employee, ✖ Bookkeeper
This article will serve as a guide on how to set up an approval flow for Reimbursement.
- Open your Spenmo dashboard, hover over the ⚙ icon and click on ‘Settings’.
- Under Settings, click on ‘Approval Flow’.
- On the Approval Flow page, click on ‘Create Approval Flow’ and select ‘Reimbursement’.You can also duplicate the existing flow in bill payment to the reimbursement. Simply click the three dots button (...) on the right side of the flow you want to duplicate and select ‘Duplicate to Reimbursement’.
- Enter the title of your Approval Flow on the provided field.
- Click on ‘Add Condition’ to start specifying the conditions that will follow your new Approval Flow.
- Add at least one condition to filter your incoming requests based on the Payment Source, Amount, and Expense Category.
- Once you have set the conditions, click on ‘Add Approver’ to assign the Approvers for your Approval Flow. Each approval step requires an Approver to approve or decline requests. You can add up to 3 approval steps in each Approval Flow.
- Once you finish assigning the Approver for each step, click ‘Publish’. Your new Approval Flow will be visible on the Approval Flow page.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.