Role: ✔ Bill Requestor, ✔ Admin
1. On the Spenmo dashboard, navigate to the sidebar and click on the ‘Transactions’ tab.
2. On the ‘Transactions’ page, navigate to the ‘Bills’ tab.
3. Only bills whose status is ‘Waiting for Approval’ or ‘Declined’ can be edited. Click on the bill you wish to edit to view the bill transaction details. Click ‘Edit Bill' to make changes to the bill.
Note: The ‘Edit Bill’ link is available only for the bill requestor and admins. Admins can edit any bills whose status is ‘Waiting for Approval’ or ‘Declined’.
4. After making changes to the bill on the ‘Edit Bill’ page, click ‘Preview Changes’ to review the changes made.
5. After reviewing and confirming the changes made, click Submit for Approval’.
Note: If recipient details are changed, then the editor has the option to concurrently update the recipient’s saved payment details. We recommend doing this so that the recipient’s saved payment information is up to date.
6. After submitting your edited bill, you will be brought back to the ‘Bills’ tab on the ‘Transactions’ page.
7. Click on the edited bill to view the audit log. This captures the number of edits that were made to the bill, as well as who made the edits.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.