Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✔ Accountant, ✔ Bookkeeper, ✖ Employee
This article serves as a guide on how to make utilities and tax payments through Spenmo’s Bills Page. Spenmo currently supports such payments for our Philippines and Indonesia clients.
|Type of Payment||Supplier|
|Utilities Payment||Telkom Indonesia|
|Tax Payment||BPJS Kesehatan|
|Direktorat Jenderal Pajak|
1. Information Required for Payment & Processing Time
|Supplier||Information Required||Processing Time
(T+ in business days)
|Direktorat Jenderal Pajak||
2. How To Make Utilities & Tax Payments?
1. Upload your invoices for payment.
2. If you do not have an invoice, you can manually input the details under payment details. If you upload an invoice, make sure you double-check the populated fields under 'Payment details'.
To make payment via Billing ID or Virtual Account (VA), please select Billing ID or Virtual Account (VA) respectively under the dropdown of 'Recipient Bank'.
- Input your Billing ID or Virtual Account Number in the 'Recipient Bank Account Number' field.
3. Once you’re done filling out the bill details, select 'Preview Bill'. You will be brought to the bill preview page, where you can check over all fields before submitting for approval.
4. Once confirmed, click 'Submit for Approval’. Your invoice will be processed. To check the status of the invoice, please go to your 'Transactions' page and look under 'Bill Transactions'.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.