Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✔ Accountant, ✔ Bookkeeper
‘Manage Recipient’ is a feature within bill payment that allows Spenmo users to view, add and update their recipient information without having to initiate a bill payment.
Every time a recipient is created or a registered recipient is updated, admins will be notified via email. This allows you to set up a basic audit trail and monitor recipient information updates.
Finding A Registered Recipient
1. On the Bill Payments page, click on the 'Manage Recipients' tab.
2. In this tab, you will see a list of current recipients stored in your organisation.
3. To find a specific registered recipient, search by Recipient name or Bank Account Name in the search bar.
View/Validate Registered Recipient Details
1. Click on the recipient row to review their details, which will appear in the side panel.
Create A Bill Post Verifying Recipient Info
1. Click on 'Create a Bill with this Recipient' button after verifying that the recipient information is accurate and does not need any updates.
2. The recipient info will then be automatically populated in the new bill form. After double checking payment details, you can submit the bill directly.
Add/Register A New Recipient
1. Click on the '+ Add Recipient' button at the top right of the screen.
2. Enter the recipient details into the pop-up form. Click 'Preview Recipient' once done.
3. Review all the details here before clicking on 'Confirm' to complete the registration.
Note: Email notification will be sent to all Admins upon creation of a recipient
Update Recipient Info
1. Click on 'Edit Recipient' below the recipient's nickname in the side panel.
2. Update the recipient's details here. An audit trail showing the latest updates to the recipient info will be available at the top of the pop-up form. Click 'Preview Recipient' once done.
3. Review the updated information that will be highlighted in green before clicking on 'Confirm' to complete updating.
Note: Email notification is sent to the creator of the recipient and all Admins are updated on any recipient details.
Click on the video below to learn more!
Please reach out to email@example.com for any additional assistance required