Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
If you have Admin access or Team Manager clearance, you can approve the cash reimbursement requests sent by the employees within your company or team. Here are the steps on how to do that:
1. For SGD Dashboard
To approve Cash Reimbursement requests, Singapore admins or team managers can choose to pay out the requests via Bank Account or PayNow. Please follow the steps below to start approving requests on your dashboard.
1. On your dashboard, go to 'Requests'.
2. On the 'Received Requests' tab, select the request you want to approve.
Transfer funds to a Bank Account
3. If you'd want the funds to be transferred to the requester's bank account, choose 'Approve'.
If you encounter a warning in red text as shown in the picture, kindly ask the requester to link their bank details to Spenmo first. Please refer to this article on how to set up a bank account.
4. Once you approve the request, you will need to select the request again, and make sure to click 'Pay Now' to immediately process the payout to the requester's bank account.
Reimbursements left in the 'Approved' status will not be paid out until 'Pay Now' is selected.
Transfer funds to a PayNow Account
5. The steps are the same as above. Once you approve a reimbursement request, make sure to click on 'Pay Now' to process the payment.
Please refer to this article on how to set up a Pay Now account.
6. As the final step, click 'OK'.
2. For Non-SGD Dashboard
Users with a non-SGD dashboard (IDR/PHP/MYR) can pay out Cash Reimbursement requests to the requester's bank account only. The PayNow option won't be available on the dashboard.
1. Steps are the same as above. After you select the request you'd like to approve, click 'Approve'.
Approved requests will be processed every Friday and the funds will be transferred to the employee/requester's bank account.
Before approving reimbursements for payment, make sure that your company wallet has sufficient funds to make the transaction. Reimbursements cannot be processed if your company wallet lacks the funds. Learn how to top-up your wallet here.
To know when the funds will be credited to the requester, please refer to our page here.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any additional assistance required.