Role: ✔ Admin, ✖ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
With this feature, you will be able to create Teams within your company and add members to the team. This will be helpful if your organisation has different departments and you would like to see or control the expenses of each department.
To Create a Team
1. After logging in to your Spenmo dashboard, select 'Teams' on the homepage.
2. Click on '+ Create New Team'.
3. Type your team name on the 'Team Name' field. Set Team Spending Limit and select a Team Manager for this team. Once you've done, click ‘Create New Team’.
4. Under the 'Members' tab, click on '+Add Members'.
5. The 'Add Members' window will pop up. Tick all names that you would like to add to the team, then click 'Confirm'.
To Appoint a Team Manager
A Team Manager is able to:
- Approve Cash Reimbursement requests submitted by team members.
- Check user balance (only within the team).
- Submit team invoices. Invoices submitted by team managers are subject to admin approval.
To appoint a Team Manager, you can follow the steps below.
1. On the 'Teams' page, scroll down to see the list of your company teams and select one team you want to edit.
2. Select the member of the team that you want to appoint as manager. Click on the three dots button and select ‘Set as Manager’ to set this member as a manager for this team.
If you want to set a manager of the team as a member again, you can simply click ‘Set as Member’.
To Edit the Team's Policies
1. On the 'Teams' page, scroll down to see the list of your company teams and select one team to edit.
2. Go to the 'Policies' tab to set the team spending limit. Click ‘Save Policies' to save the changes.
These policies apply to the team's collective card spending. For example, if the 'Monthly Team Spending Limit' is set to $5000, all members of the team can collectively spend up to $5000 for the month through their cards.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.