Role: ✔ Admin, ✖ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
Admins and Accountants are able to use transaction filters. The filters will allow you to pull transactions data you need based on your preference. Please have a look at the step-by-step below.
1. On your Spenmo dashboard, go to 'Transactions'.
2. Choose 'Filters'.
3. On the Filters window, you will be able to filter your transaction data based on:
- Employee: choose the Employee name(s) by clicking on the dropdown
- Type: choose what type of transaction you'd like to pull up
- Sync Status: if you connect your Spenmo account with Xero, you can choose to pull up the transaction data based on the synchronization status
- Amount: input minimum and maximum amount inside the available fields
- Transaction Date: input the date range based on your needs
4. If you'd like to clear out all set filters, select 'Clear all filters'.
5. To cancel using the filter, select 'Cancel'.
6. Once you finish setting up your filters, click on 'Apply' and you will be able to see the transaction data based on the filters you selected.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.