Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
As an Admin/ Team Manager, you are able to check the user balance of the different employees/ team members directly from the Spenmo dashboard. This will help you decide whether you’d like to send them money or approve their request for more funds.
Checking user balance as the Admin:
1. Log into your Spenmo Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Teams” tab.
3. This allows you to see all the teams that you've created within Spenmo. To view the user balances of the employees in the company, click on 'View Profile' of the team that's under the company name.
4. To view the user balances of team members under specific teams, click on 'View Profile' of the team you want to look into.
5. Once you click 'View Profile', you will see the current balance of all the users in the team you’ve chosen.
6. If you'd like to take back the funds in a certain employee's wallet, you can do so by clicking on 'Clawback'.
7. If you clawback the funds from an employee under the company, the employee's user wallet will be emptied and the funds will be returned back to your company main wallet.
If you clawback the funds from an employee under a specific team, the employee's user wallet for that specific team will be emptied and the funds will be returned back to the team wallet.
Checking user balance as a Team Manager:
1. The steps to check the user balance of each team member on your team is the same as the instructions stated above. When a team manager clicks on the 'Teams' tab, they will only be able to see the team/teams they're a part of.
2. They will then only be able to view the profiles of the said teams.
3. When a team manager claws back the funds from a team member's user wallet, the funds will be added back to the team wallet.
You cannot specify how much you want to clawback, the function will result in all the funds being removed from the employee's wallet. If you'd like to get back a specific amount of funds, you can always use the 'Request Money' function on your home page.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any additional assistance required.