Role: ✔ Admin, ✖ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
This article will serve as a guide on how to top up your Philippines-based PHP account.
1. Hover over the sidebar and select 'Top Up'.
2. On the top up page, you will have the option to choose between five Philippine (PHP) bank accounts (virtual accounts) to do the top-up to:
e. Security Bank
Top up any amount to any of the bank accounts above.
3. When making the top up, please put your company name in the Transfer Description.
4. Once you've sent the funds, please email the transfer proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. On Spenmo’s end, we will help reflect the amount to your account under ‘Available Team Funds’.
How long will it take for my funds to reflect?
1. Same Bank Transfers:
Top ups made via Same bank transfers will reflect in your Spenmo dashboard within 15-30mins if sent during operating hours.
Maximum Top up limit: None
2. InstaPay Transfers:
Top ups via InstaPay from most banks will reflect in your Spenmo dashboard within 15-30mins if sent during operating hours. If not, it will reflect within 24 hours.
Maximum Top up limit: PHP 50,000
3. PESONET Transfers:
Top ups via PESONET from all Philippine banks take around 1-3 business days to reflect in your dashboard.
Maximum Top up limit: Depends on the bank you're sending the funds from
Kindly contact email@example.com if your funds are not reflected.