Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✔ Employee, ✔ Accountant, ✔ Bookkeeper
Reimbursements done through Spenmo are deducted from your Spenmo Company Wallet and paid out directly to your employee's bank account.
As such, all Spenmo users will have to link their bank accounts to their Spenmo accounts before requesting for reimbursement. Please note that linking bank accounts can only be done through your Desktop.
Adding Your Bank or PayNow Account (for Singapore Users)
1. On your homepage, select ‘Settings’ and click ‘Reimbursements’.
2. On the ‘Reimbursements’ page, click 'Set a Payout Method'.
3. Under ‘Add Payout Method’, you can proceed to link either your PayNow or Bank Account details with Spenmo.
Adding Your PayNow Account
4. Under ‘Add Payout Method’, select ‘PayNow’.
5. Under PayNow Identifier Type, you can use either your Mobile Number or National Registration Identity Card (NRIC).
6. To use your phone number, select ‘Mobile Number’. Enter your phone number and PayNow name.
7. To use your NRIC, select ‘National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)’. Enter your NRIC number and Paynow name.
8. Click on 'Save Details' once you have entered all the required information.
9. Your details are now saved! Approved reimbursements will be paid directly to your PayNow.
Adding Your PayNow Account
10. Under ‘Add Payout Method’, select ‘Bank Transfer’. Fill in your respective bank details.
10.1. Do note that banks listed are based on your country. If the bank you are looking for is not listed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
11. Click on 'Save Details' once you have entered all the required information.
12. Your details are now saved! Approved reimbursements will be paid directly to your Bank Account.
13. To make changes to your Reimbursement payout details, click on ‘Edit’.
14. To delete the added Payout method, click ‘Delete’.
Linking of bank account for Indonesian and Philippine Users
Both the dashboard and mobile app methods follow the same steps as above. However, for Indonesia/Philippine users, only the bank account option is available.
Domestic and Non-Domestic Expenses
To facilitate a more efficient reimbursement process, it is recommended for employees to link their PayNow or Bank Account details with Spenmo.
For domestic expenses (expenses incurred in dashboard currency), employees who have input their PayNow or Bank Account details will be paid out automatically the moment “Pay Immediately” has been selected by the Admin or Team Manager. Please note that this feature is only applicable for dashboards that use SGD, IDR, and PHP currencies, and does not apply to dashboards that use USD currency.
For non-domestic expenses (expenses incurred in another currency that needs to be converted to dashboard currency), employees who have input their PayNow or Bank Account details will not be paid out immediately. Spenmo will be processing such reimbursements to manually payout the funds into the employee’s bank account every Friday. To find out more, refer to this article.
Before approving reimbursements for payment, make sure that your company wallet has sufficient funds to make the transaction. Reimbursements cannot be processed if your company wallet lacks the funds. Learn how to top-up your wallet here.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.