Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✖ Employee, ✖ Bookkeeper
Spenmo Virtual Cards help you categorise your spending more efficiently by allowing you to have multiple cards, each with its own purpose. Admins and Team Managers are able to create cards depending on their needs. Once you create a card, you can immediately start using it.
Creating cards as an Admin
1. Click on 'Add Card' on your Spenmo dashboard.
2. Select 'Create Virtual Card'.
3. Enter the Card Title and choose the colour for this card. Select the Team of which the card will belong to and the Cardholder from the drop down menu. Click ‘Next’ once you finish.
4. Set a spending limit on the card. The spending limit will be refreshed once the chosen time frame has ended.
5. Select the 'Default Expense Category' for the card. Learn more about this feature here.
6. Click ‘Confirm’. The card is ready for use! As an Admin, you will be able to see all the cards that have been created for your company on your Dashboard.
7.1 Enabling and disabling the card as an Admin or Manager.
Toggle the switch to enable or disable any card.
7.2 Enabling and disabling the card as an Employee
As an Employee, you are only allowed to disable cards. Please contact your Admin or Manager to enable your cards.
8. The 'History' tab will show you all the transactions that have been charged on the card.
Changing card settings
1. To change the card settings that you have set, click the card and select 'Settings'.
2. Click on 'Edit Settings'.
3. Proceed to change the settings as you'd like. Team Managers and Admins are allowed to edit all fields on the card settings, while Employees are only allowed to change card name and colour. Click ‘Save Changes’ once you finish editing the card settings.
Deleting a card
Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✔ Employee
1. Go to Card Settings according to the steps stated above.
2. Select 'Delete Card'.
3. Select a reason to delete the card from the drop down menu. Click ‘Delete Card’ to proceed.
4. Do note that a card cannot be deleted if there are pending transactions on it (eg. refunds, payment guarantees etc.).
Please sign in to leave a comment.