Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
Spenmo supports invoice payments to merchants who provide a PayNow account for payment collection.
Method 1: PayNow via Mobile Number
1. On your homepage, select 'Bills'.
2. Select 'Upload invoice file/ type payment instructions'.
3. Fill in the relevant payment details.
4. Under 'Recipient Bank Country' choose 'Singapore'.
5. You will now be able to find 'PAYNOW SINGAPORE' as an option under 'Recipient Bank Name', select it.
6. Proceed to input the mobile number of your recipient into the 'Recipient Bank Account Number' field.
7. Fill in the remaining details and click on 'Send payment'.
8. We will proceed to make the payment to your recipient's PayNow account via their mobile number.
Method 2: PayNow via UEN
1. Same process as steps 1- 4 above.
2. You will now be able to find 'Paynow UEN Singapore' as an option under 'Recipient Bank Name', select it.
3. Proceed to input the UEN of your recipient into the 'Recipient Bank Account Number' field.
4. Fill in the remaining details and click on 'Send payment'.
5. We will proceed to make the payment to your recipient's PayNow account via their UEN.
Method 3: Bulk PayNow payments
2. When filling in the template, input PayNow in the 'Recipient Bank Name' and input 'Singapore' in 'Recipient Bank Country'. Proceed to leave the 'Bank Code Type' and 'Bank Code' fields empty while filling in the others accordingly.
3. Please DO NOT upload the file with the PayNow details into the bulk payments page as the system will not be able to process it.
4. You can also forgo the template and email the payment details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying that you want the payments to be paid to your recipient's PayNow accounts.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any additional assistance required.