Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
Spenmo supports invoice payments to merchants who provide a GCash account for payment collection.
Method 1: Single GCash payment
1. On your homepage, select 'Bills'.
2. Select 'Upload invoice file/ type payment instructions'.
3. Fill in the relevant payment details.
4. Under 'Recipient Bank Country' choose 'Philippines'.
5. You will now be able to find 'GCASH PHILIPPINES' as an option under 'Recipient Bank Name', select it.
6. Proceed to input the mobile number of your recipient into the 'Recipient Bank Account Number' field. Please exclude the country code.
7. Fill in the remaining details and click on 'Send payment'.
8. We will proceed to make the payment to your recipient's GCash account via their mobile number.
Method 2: Bulk GCash payments
1. For bulk PayNow payments, you can either submit them one by one using the method above, or you can download our XLSX bulk template, fill it in, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When filling in the template, input GCash in the 'Recipient Bank Name' and input 'Philippines' in 'Recipient Bank Country'. Proceed to leave the 'Bank Code Type' and 'Bank Code' fields empty while filling in the others accordingly.
3. Please DO NOT upload the file with the GCash details into the bulk payments page as the system will not be able to process it.
4. You can also forgo the template and email the payment details directly to email@example.com, specifying that you want the payments to be paid to your recipient's GCash accounts.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.