Role: ✔ Admin, ✖ Accountant, ✖ Team Manager, ✖ Employee
This article will serve as a guide on how to activate and use the Approval feature for Bill Payment.
Reasons to Activate the Approval Feature
To make your bill payment process more seamless and secure, we encourage you to activate the Approval feature. With the Approval feature, you will have more control over your making and checking process. This minimises the possibility of mistakes as you will be able to double-check the submitted bill details before our team processes the payment.
Using the Approval Feature
1. Log in to your Spenmo dashboard. On the sidebar, click on ‘Approvals’.
2. On the Approvals page, select the ‘Bills’ tab to view all the bill payment requests.
3. To approve the Bill Payment request, you can use the three methods below:
(a) Using ‘Approve’ button on the right side of request list.
(b) Using the bulk approval feature by clicking on the checkbox of each request you want to approve and click ‘Approve’ at the bottom right side.
(c) Click on the request you want to approve to see the details and click ‘Approve’ at the bottom.
4. Your bill payment request has been successfully approved! If there are mistakes in the bill details you've submitted, you can 'Decline' the transaction and re-submit it with amendments.
Done! A bill is approved. If there are mistakes in the bill details you've submitted, you can 'Decline' the transaction and re-submit it with amendments.
1. After a bill is approved, you can view the bill status on the Bill Transactions tab, by selecting 'All' and clicking into the bill.
2. Currently, only Admins get the approver role automatically for Bill Payment. Team managers and employees are not able to do so unless given permission via Approval Flow feature.
3. Do take note that the bills you submit will expire within 5 working days (7 calendar days) after the scheduled payment date if it remains unapproved or your Spenmo wallet is in a low balance state.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.
Currently, we are unable to onboard employees that are based in China, USA, Hongkong and India. This is due to the respective countries' regulatory restraints. We're working on a solution to this and we'll definitely update you once it becomes possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.