Role: ✔ Accountant, ✔ Admin, ✖ Team Manager, ✖ Employee, ✖ Bookkeeper
This article will serve as a guide on how to use Custom CSV to export data of transactions in Spenmo.
How to Use Custom CSV
1. Open your Spenmo dashboard, hover over the ⚙ icon and click ‘Transactions’.
2. On the Transactions page, click ‘Download Data’ and select ‘Custom CSV’.
3. In the Export data to CSV template section, choose the type of template you want to export. If you are unsure of which template to choose, you can read the export guide on the right-hand side or click the links below to learn more about importing CSV inside the accounting software.
- Xero: https://support.spenmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/7139865336345
- Jurnal: https://support.spenmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/6096233713817-How-to-Export-Transactions-to-Jurnal-using-Custom-CSV
4. If you want to send the export details and download the link to your email, tick the checkbox on this section and type the recipient email address.
5. Once you’re done, click ‘Download & Send to Email’.
By using Custom CSV, accountants can instantly download reports in the right template required by the accounting software, allowing them to upload directly to the accounting software without manually reformatting. Custom CSV feature helps accountants complete their reports faster and with minimal effort.
Custom CSV reduces the time and effort required to download the transactions, removes manual steps, and cuts the reconciliation process by 90%.
Click on the video below to learn more!
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.