Role: ✔ Admin, ✖ Accountant, ✖ Employee, ✖ Bookkeeper
With the new Approval Flow for Bill Request, you can customize your Approval Flow based on source of fund, amount, and expense category. Add up to 3 approval steps and assign multiple approvers. Continue reading to see how you can create a new customized Approval Flow.
1. Open your Spenmo dashboard, hover over the ⚙ icon and click on ‘Settings’.
2. Under Settings, click on ‘Approval Flow’.
3. On the Approval Flow page, click on ‘Create Approval Flow’ and select 'Bill Payment'.
4. Enter the title of your Approval Flow on the provided field.
5. Click on ‘Add Condition’ to start specifying the conditions that will follow your new Approval Flow.
6. Add at least one condition to filter your incoming requests based on the Payment Wallet, Amount, and Expense Category.
7. Once you have set the conditions, click on ‘Add Approver’ to assign the Approvers for your Approval Flow. Each approval step requires an Approver to approve or decline requests. You can add up to 3 approval steps in each Approval Flow.
You can also add multiple approvers in one approval step. There are 2 new options for an approver which are ‘Any Admin’ and ‘Team Manager’. With these options, you will be able to set any admin in the company or manager of the team belonging to the requester as the approver.
8. Once you finish assigning the Approver for each step, click ‘Publish’. Your new Approval Flow will be visible on the Approval Flow page.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.