This article explains the features and information on your Spenmo dashboard.
1. For Users with roles as Admins, Team Managers, Employees, and Accountants, there would be new features with these information showing:
a. For Admins and Accountants. On the top right corner of the home page, Users would be able to see the amount of Total Company Balance and the Month-to-Date Company Spending.
b. For Admins, Accountants, and Team Managers. The Team Overview section would allow Users to view the Total Team Balance, and the Month-to-Date Team Spending information quickly at a glance. Wallet users would also be able to see their Personal Balance in their wallet.
c. For all user roles with Wallet access. The Team Overview section would allow Users to view the Total Personal Balance across teams where they belong.
2. The Team Dropdown selection on the top right corner of the Home Page has been replaced by Team Overview. Users could still access the team dropdown menu when sending and requesting money.
a. A team dropdown is added for users doing a “Send Money” action on the Portal
b. A team dropdown is added for users doing a “Request Money” action to anyone with the right wallet (Team/Personal).
3. All Users can now see their role (Admin, Accountant, or Employees) on the Dashboard. The information is located on the top left corner of the screen, right next to the User’s name. Please note that the information whether a User is a Team Manager is not included in this feature.
4. Users with wallet account setup can now see their cards on the Dashboard. Sorted based on the cards used most recently.
5. The Quick Access buttons have been made compact and relevant to user’s main jobs. Each role would have four Quick Access buttons chosen by the most frequent tasks done by each role.
6. The new cards carousel now shows up to 10 cards to all Users. Information relating to cards such as: merchants lock, card type, card status, and card’s team ownership for those 10 cards could be accessed on the dashboard. Users with more than 10 cards can easily access all their cards through a link to the cards page on the dashboard.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.