Role: ✔ Admin, ✔ Accountant, ✔ Employee, ✔ Bookkeeper
This article will show you how to change the password to your Spenmo account.
How to Reset Your Password (Desktop)
1. On your sidebar, go to ‘Settings’ and click ‘Security Hub’.
2. Click ‘Change your password’.
3. Enter your old password, followed by your new password. Confirm your new password by retyping it on the bottom text field.
4. Click ‘Change Password’
5. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password.
How to Reset Your Spenmo Password (Mobile)
1. On your app menu, click on ‘Settings’
2. Select ‘Change Password’
3. Enter your old password
4. Enter your new password, and reconfirm it
5. Click on continue
6. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.