Role: ✔ Accountant, ✔ Admin, ✖ Team Manager, ✖ Employee, ✖ Bookkeeper
This article will serve as a guide on how to export transactions from Spenmo using Custom CSV and import it into Quickbooks.
Export Transactions from Spenmo
In Spenmo, you can easily export your transactions after filtering them and choosing a suitable time period. If you are a Quickbooks user, you can download your bank data in a form that can be directly imported into Quickbooks online with minimum effort.
Import Transactions Into Quickbooks
After downloading the data, you can import the file into Quickbooks. This section will serve as a guide on how to import transactions to Quickbooks.
1. On your Quickbooks dashboard, click ‘⚙’ on the menu bar.
2. In the ‘Tools’ section, click ’Import Data’.
3. On the Import Data page, select ‘Bank Data’.
4. On the Manually upload your transactions section, drag and drop or click on the ‘Select files’ to select the files you want to import.
5. Once you’re done importing, click ‘Continue’.
6. Afterward, select the QuickBooks bank account where you want to upload the transactions from Spenmo and click ‘Continue’.
7. On the Let’s set up your file in Quickbooks page, almost all fields have already automatically filled based on the data you want to import. You will only need to select the date format. Once you’re done selecting, click ‘Continue’.
8. On the next page, you can select the transactions you want to import. Once you’re done selecting, click ‘Continue’ and choose ‘Yes’ on the confirmation pop-up.
9. When the importing process is complete, you will be directed to this page below and click ‘Done’.
Please fill in this form for any additional assistance required.